Substitute Teacher Training
- CABC policies & procedures
- The Creative Curriculum
- Classroom learning environment
- Positive guidance
- Ages & Stages
- Learning position expectations through shadowing
The Blair County Head Start program offers a Substitute Teacher Training two times per year for individuals interesting in working with children in a positive, stimulating, high quality early childhood setting.
Individuals interesting in completing substitute training must meet the following requirements:
- MUST have a high school diploma or GED
- MUST obtain Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Clearance, and FBI Criminal Background Check (we will review how to obtain this information during the training) prior to start
- MUST complete online Child Abuse Training (will provide information during training)
- MUST obtain a physical and TB test prior to start
Bus Driver Training
Bus Drivers are in high demand! Child Advocates of Blair County offers School Bus Driver CLASS B CDL Training at various times throughout the year. To request training, please complete the form below.
Request CABC Training
Need More Info?
If you have additional questions or would like more information, please call us at 814-944-6830.